We Are In Our 21st Season of
Marathon & Half-Marathon Training, and, 10K Training
Team Work Makes the Dream Work
Austin FIT is a half marathon and marathon training program for walkers and runners of all ability levels, from first-timers to experienced athletes. Our members enjoy a fun, non-intimidating, and safe training experience that focuses on getting to the start line physically and mentally prepared. Certified coaches support a variety of pace groups, so no participant is left behind.
Upon joining, members receive:
- Extensive training schedule designed for your goal race
- Saturday supported long runs and walks with knowledgeable pace coaches to motivate you…no one is left behind!
- Weekday informal coached workouts
- Weekly newsletters to keep members informed during the week
- Discount card for running shoes & gear, and an Austin FIT technical training T-shirt
- On-site sports medical professionals to keep you healthy
- Educational seminars & social group events
There are two 26-week training programs; one 18-week training program; and one 8-week 10K program within Austin FIT Running:
- Summer Training Program (training for fall half and full marathons) starts June 10, 2017 at 6:30 AM.
- Fall Training Program (training for winter half and full marathons) starts August 27, 2016 at 7 AM.
- Summer & Fall Half/Full Marathon Training location at: 150 E. Riverside Dr., Austin, Texas
- Spring Training Program (training for Boston marathon & other spring half and full marathons) starts January 7, 2017 at 7 AM
- CAP10K Training Program (training for the Statesman Capital 10,000) starts – February 25, 2017 at 8 AM.
- Spring Marathon Training and Cap10K Training location at: 3636 Far West Blvd., Austin, Texas
For information about the Walking Program, please visit – www.usafitaustinwalking.com.
So, come on and join us! We’re saving you a spot.
Want to learn more? Check out our FAQ page or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org