Join Us for Our 21st Season of
Marathon & Half-Marathon Training
Our Fall season starts August 27, 2016 and online registration is open
Team Work Makes the Dream Work
Austin FIT is a half marathon and marathon training program for walkers and runners of all ability levels, from first-timers to experienced athletes. Our members enjoy a fun, non-intimidating, and safe training experience that focuses on getting to the start line physically and mentally prepared. Certified coaches support a variety of pace groups, so no participant is left behind.
Upon joining, members receive:
- Extensive training schedule designed for your goal race
- Saturday supported long runs and walks with knowledgeable pace coaches to motivate you…no one is left behind!
- Weekday informal coached workouts
- Weekly newsletters to keep members informed during the week
- Luke’s Locker discount card and an Austin FIT technical training T-shirt
- On-site sports medical professionals to keep you healthy
- Educational seminars & social group events
There are two six-month-long training programs and one eight-week 10K program within Austin FIT Running:
- Summer RUNNING Program (training for fall half and full marathons) starts June 11, 2016 at 6:30 AM.
- Fall RUNNING Program (training for winter half and full marathons) starts August 27, 2016 at 7 AM.
- 2017 CAP10K Training Program (training for the Statesman Capital 10,000) starts – TBD.
There are four training programs within Austin Fit Walking: For additional information about the Walking Program, please visit – www.usafitaustinwalking.com.
So come on and join us! We’re saving you a spot.