It is NOT too late to start…
Austin Fit’s Fall training is for everyone! We welcome all ages, paces, athletic backgrounds, walkers, runners, or both, whether you are brand new to exercising or experienced. Our non-intimidating and fun program, with the help of our amazing coaches, will guide you on a journey that will change your life. A journey where no one is left behind!
Fitness Walking Program: Contact Elayne_Barber@yahoo.com for more information!
- Full and Half Marathon Training with 10+ coaches
- Training Schedule for 3M Half Marathon, Austin Half & Full Marathon, USA FIT Half & Full Marathon, and the Distance Challenge Race Series
- Get FIT Training for members who are not quite ready for the Half Marathon training but want to start fitness walking
- Weekday workouts offered AM/PM throughout Austin – Sign up for the Fall 2013 Walking Newsletter to learn more.
Running Program: Contact JenniferHarney@Lukeslocker.com for more information!
- Full and Half Marathon Training with 50+ coaches
- Training Schedules for 3M Half Marathon, Austin Half & Full Marathon, Distance Challenge Race Series, Houston Marathon, USA FIT Half & Full Marathon, Cowtown Half & Full Marathon, and New Orleans Half & Full Marathon
- Team FIT Training for experienced runners looking to get faster/PR – all paces welcome! More personalized coaching with group workouts Tuesdays/Thursdays downtown at 5:45 AM – 7:00 AM – email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Weekday running workouts AM/PM options around Austin – sign up for the Fall 2013 Running Newsletter to learn more.
Register Now! and come out this Saturday August 24th for our first run or walk with your coach! If you did not attend August 17th then arrive by 6:50 AM for Registration Check-In. TxDOT parking lot – 150 E. Riverside
Schedule for August 24th:
- 6:50 – 7:10 AM In-Person Registration (cash/check only) or Registration Check-In (internet registrants)
- 7:10 – 7:20 AM Austin Fit Orientation/Information Session
- 7:20 – 7:30 AM Meet with Head Color Coach & Assistant Color Coaches – Turn in Questionnaires and sign in with your Assistant Coach
- 7:35 AM Groups will roll out in waves for the first walk or run of the season! Half Marathoners will be doing a 2 mile walk or run, Full Marathoners will be doing a 3 mile walk or run, and Team FIT (experienced runners) will have a 2-3 mile add on after returning to TxDOT
- 8:00 AM Coaches will lead stretches and Head Coaches are available for any questions or help you may need
- Group BREAKFAST – Austin Java – City Hall off 2nd St. free parking in the garages
Lace up your shoes & live FIT this fall!!!
If you are unable to make this Saturday…that’s okay you can still register on August 31st!