SPRING TRAINING – AUSTIN FIT
AUSTIN FIT is kicking off our 1st Spring Half/Full Marathon training season on Saturday, February 22, 2014! Continue your fitness or start a new program and join us to run or walk your way to the finish line! We are growing and offering more to YOU in 2014. Join us at 7:00 AM for in-person registration, orientation, & a 2-4 mile workout.
Click Here to REGISTER
- Training schedules for multiple spring races
- Group workouts with pace coaches on Saturdays
- Weekday workout options
- Training shirt
- Informational newsletter
- Group Facebook page for social support
- Luke’s Locker store discount
- On-site sports medicine professionals
- Social events
- Non-intimidating and super friendly training environment where ALL ages, abilities, and backgrounds are encouraged!!!
COST: includes 4 months of training
- New Member – $100
- Returning Member – $75
- Team FIT – additional $50 (2 weekday workouts & more personalized coaching for experienced runners)
- Returning Member bringing 2 New Members – FREE (in-person registration only)
WHO: Runners & Walkers train with us – there is NO too slow or too fast!
- Novice – Brand new to exercise and want to run or walk with a welcoming group
- Beginner – Completed a 5K and want to move up safely & learn along the way
- Experienced – Continue your training with a fun & welcoming group
- Advanced – Ready to improve your finish time & train more
- Team FIT – Experienced or Advanced runners – more dedication & commitment to reach your goals
- Saturday – 2/22 at 7:00 AM
- Saturday – 3/1 at 7:00 AM
- Program End – 6/14
WHY: Because by training with Austin FIT, you’ll challenge yourself in ways that create lasting change in your life!! There are plenty of spring races to choose from or just continue your long run base training with us.