Team FIT – Sometimes it takes a TEAM to help you achieve your running goals. We meet at 5:30AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays to help you complete dynamic, high-energy tempo runs, track workouts, core/strength training, and end each session with yoga inspired stretching BEFORE you tackle your hectic day. And that workout endorphin infused glow will have co-workers envious of your energy and you won’t stress out about trying to get that workout in after work. The hardest part is getting out of bed. But, now that you are up come on out and ACHIEVE YOUR RUNNING GOALS.
Are you inspired yet? Sign up now to commit to your dreams and begin working on building a solid running base.
Recommended Running Base
- Half Marathon distance: Participants should be able to do a 3 to 5-mile-long run and run an additional three days a week for 20-30 minutes prior to the start of the season.
- Full Marathon distance: Participants should be able to do a 6 to 8-mile-long run and run an additional three days a week for 30-40 minutes prior to the start of the season.
Team FIT offers two coached workouts during the week.
Season Costs With Team FIT:
- New Member – Summer OR Fall season, $185
- Returning Member – Summer OR Fall season, $155
- New Member – Summer AND Fall seasons, $235
- Returning Member – Summer AND Fall Seasons, $205
- Team Fit Head Coach: Janice Chapman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesdays/Thursdays: 5:30 AM
- Location: TBA
- Start Date: June 14, 2016 (after the first Saturday meeting)
- Please contact Coach Janice if you have any questions regarding Team Fit.
Email – Linda Brown at email@example.com